In 2020, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) revised its star ratings system to give more weight to the patient experience (PX). These changes have payers and providers working toward a shared goal: higher star ratings, an improved patient experience, and greater patient satisfaction. Many large payers are now redesigning provider incentive plans, which are being put in place now and are anticipated to grow in the coming years. Tens of millions of dollars in health plan incentive payments are on the table.
Discover the ins and outs of star ratings and driving measurable improvements in the patient experience. Our member experience (MX) and PX experts help you navigate the new system—and outline tactical steps you can take today to achieve your business and PX goals.
This webinar covers:
- How providers will be impacted by recent CMS changes to the star ratings system
- Kicking off important conversations with payers about performance and PX
- Ways to segment and target populations that need the most attention for quick PX wins
- Reducing friction along points of intersection between payers and providers
- Steps you can implement immediately to start making positive changes in the patient experience
Thomas Lee, MD
Chief Medical Officer, Press Ganey
Chrissy Daniels, MS
Chief Experience Officer, Press Ganey
Jessica Dudley, MD
Chief Clinical Officer, Press Ganey
Adam Higman, DHA
Payer, Strategic Consulting, Press Ganey