Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Watch the on-demand webinar
Top-tier healthcare organizations strive to continually improve the patient experience (PX). But the global pandemic has left caregivers burned out and hospitals short staffed. With employees under water, your list of improvement goals just grows longer.
Leveraging the principles of human-centered design, accelerate PX and the employee experience at the same time. Integrating these improvements benefits the patient, employee, and organization by embedding changes within workflows instead of layering them on top of existing practices.
In this session, the presenters cover:
- Broadening and deepening our understanding of today’s patient experience
- Evidence-based principles behind the science of experience
- Leveraging employee experience and quality of care to drive PX
- Building workflows that increase patient engagement and satisfaction
- Creating experience pathways to drive positive, tangible change
EVP, Health Equity and Chief Experience Officer
Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals
Partner, Strategic Consulting
Press Ganey Associates LLC