Improving member access to care
Fill form to unlock content
Loading, please wait
Error - something went wrong!
Watch the on-demand webinar
Improving member access to healthcare has long been a challenge for health plans. Access to care has elevated importance. From the increased weighting of access measures in Star Ratings calculations to the importance of access in value-based care agreements to meeting the challenges brought to light by the pandemic, health plans should be laser-focused on identifying and improving barriers to access for their membership.
Learn why health plans should prioritize access to care and strategies to improve that access. Topics include:
- Regulatory incentives for improving access to care
- Educating new enrollees and engaging long term members in advance of the HEDIS and CAHPS measurement season
- Trends in virtual care and choosing best site for care
- Analyzing your data to Identify barriers to access and populations struggling with access - Member access experience through your digital front door
- Operational and behavior-based tactics for improvement
- Targeted member outreach to improve access
- Q&A Session